Monday, July 11, 2016

Ridiculous prediction #3248979871

John Swofford has  a full time poster on warchant that is regular wrong and pretends to be always right.  He originally insisted Notre Dame to the ACC by 2015 (and recently INSISTED this was not true until he was outed) and now he is back.

He is an insider, but the Swofford insiders aren't about knowing some great secret, they are about selling Swofford turds as big wins.

So, just recording this for more insane future conversations.


https://floridastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/potentially-new-accn-info.132378/page-2#post-2200897


Posting in bold really isn't necessary. I'm not sure what that was all about.

I do not know any specifics about numbers. All I know is that the people in charge know what they are doing and they have the collective goal of the conference in mind. The media revenue is just one piece of the pie. That perspective is often lost on this board.

As I've said recently my understanding is that ND will not joint full time until 2018 when the nbc deal has run its course and is ready for re-negotiations. However, this could always happen sooner if some other dominoes fall.
As far as Number 16 goes-- I've heard something wild recently about who that could be but I'm not definitely not throwing it out here on these boards because I will probably get more abusive phone calls if it doesn't happen in short order. I'm also not sure I believe it will happen yet. If the Commisioner pulls this one off even Dot will sing his praises.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment