Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Brando Prediction

Don't buy it, but like recording it.


https://www.facebook.com/timbrandoshow/posts/1283024828374675

"You may recall back in May I tweeted that I felt the ACC Network announcement was just around the corner and that within 3 to 5 years the Network would be born. Earlier this week my friend SportsBusiness Journal / SportsBusiness Daily's John Ourand reported it and by 2019 they'll hit the air, and will begin operating digitally this season. A lot can happen between now and 2019 but I suspect even with cable television’s changing landscape the LIVE sports properties are always worth greater investment. That's a constant you can count on. I also believe Notre Dame will, if not by 2019, shortly thereafter will become a full time member of the ACC. Only thing that never changes in sports and television? Is change! All the best and I'll catch up again with you before our opener September 3rd in West BY GOD Virginia!
-Timmy B"

1 comment:

  1. He got one right so now he's feeling cocky? Even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut.

    ReplyDelete