Sunday, December 9, 2018

More ESPN bias with playoff



http://allsportsdiscussion.com/2018/12/07/did-espn-have-an-agenda-trying-to-force-feed-georgia-into-the-playoffs/

I have to go with with my blog partner @Hokiesmash_ASD who surmised that ESPN pushed the Georgia agenda to gain viewers for the playoff show. I am now convinced he is correct. There’s no rational reason to have included Georgia in the playoff discussion other than to try and build an audience.
Why? – is what escapes me, as you could have pushed the decision into an Oklahoma vs Ohio State one after the Buckeyes won the Big 10. To me Oklahoma was still the choice, but at least a debate of Oklahoma vs Ohio State was within reason. The Buckeyes were barely in the discussion.
Could have it been the old rumblings of E SEC PN?
Let’s just say when the ACC Network launches next year, will ESPN be pushing for 2 ACC and 2 SEC teams? I highly doubt that, but this Georgia inclusion was just t0o far fetched to think it was anything more that some kind of background agenda by ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment