Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Storm brewing at FSU?

Rumors of Jimbo refusing to make changes, losses piling up, and stats like below.  Next season could get really ugly at FSU.

Let's hope Jimbo turns it around.....but he can't ignore these types of statistics and dig in when it comes to change.


FSU ranks No. 90 in passing yard allowed, No. 79 in scoring defense, No. 73 in third-down conversion defense, No. 118 in net punting, No. 121 in sacks allowed (3.25 per game), and No. 126 in penalties per game (8.9) and penalty yards (83.9).

3 comments:

  1. I've got a season ticket in the new Champions Club. It will most certainly not be renewed if Kelly and Trickett remain on staff. I won't even consider buying a regular bleacher seat ticket. I'm out.

    As of now, I don't want Fisher fired and I don't expect or want him to blow his staff up mid-season and start firing everybody. But off-season changes are mandatory. And if he refuses to make those changes and next season is underwhelming - again - and attendance is an embarrassment, he gotsta go.

    There might be several head coaches fired this year who were great DCs. Hire one. Do it. And tell Trickett's old A to retire. Do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That said, I'm going to see how things play out. I don't believe most the rumors that people claim to hear.

      Delete
    2. I completely agree with all you wrote (even the....I don't believe the rumors.....yet).

      Delete