Friday, January 22, 2016

Stadium Rankings




http://www.theterritory.org/phorum/read.php?5,480170

[www.stadiumjourney.com]

I saw this and thought it would be interesting. (or give everybody something to moan about)

I've got a few questions about the rankings...especially inside the ACC...Syracuse being ranked over UNC I don't understand and NC St
over Clemson I was stunned.

I thought they judged us fairly. We were #10. 1 spot above UF at 11. And roughly the driving distance from Tally to Sun Life over Miami.

I totaled up each Power 5 league. Added in where each conf member ranked and divided by the total number in each conf to get an average
ranking. #1 Conf will be no surprise. #2 Conf was a surprise to me...

Anyway, here are the averages...

N. Dame 1
SEC 36.5
Pac12 43.6
Big10 44.8
Big12 46.1
ACC 58.6

No comments:

Post a Comment