Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Niche Ranking



https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/top-public-universities/?page=2

Florida State University

  • 4 Year 
  • Tallahassee, FL 
  • 6,975 reviews
#28 Top Public Universities in America
Freshman: Coming to Florida State University is honestly one of the best decisions I have ever made in my entire life. I am truly glad that I am here and I am able to reap all the benefits of attending such an amazing school!FSU offers so much for educational enhancement and provides a lot of support for the many things that students may be struggling with.The campus at FSU is 100% unmatched and I feel that it is one of the best in Florida.When it comes to professors, I have very mixed reviews, but should be taken with a grain of salt because I am a new Freshman, however FSU does have great professors that will ultimately provide you with nothing short of stellar education. Just be sure to read in on RATEMYPROFESSOR.comRead 6,975 Reviews
  • A
    Overall Niche Grade
  • 49% Acceptance Rate
  • $16,450 Net Price
  • 1190-1330 SAT Range

No comments:

Post a Comment