Tuesday, October 24, 2017

FSU to petition NCAA for Bobby's win/T&F National Title?



https://floridastate.rivals.com/news/after-ncaa-s-unc-decision-fsu-considering-push-for-bowden-s-wins

https://floridastate.rivals.com/news/fsu-president-thrasher-discusses-football-facilities-finances-more

We’re gonna look at it. I asked Stan to take a look at it … whether they’ll take it under consideration (at the NCAA level) or not, I don’t know. But we’re going to take a look. We hired a lawyer or two to kind of take a look at it. They’ll give us some advice as to whether or not it will be something we ought to pursue.

2 comments:

  1. Z, am I still banned? I just wanted to say that I hope FSU does get this - I HATE taking away championships!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All opinions are welcome here. Even if I don't like them. Unfortunately, I don't welcome those who are so against differing opinions they resort to name calling in an attempt to shout them down. You often do this sadly.

      Delete